INVESTMENT COSTS

Co-authors can choose between 5 investment plans regarding Journals and Conference papers; payments for your facility can be made in 3 ways: cash, two or three parts. Below you will find all the information.

Paper in journal Scopus and / or WoS Q1

Regular investment= 1000 USD

Cash investment =900USD

Payment in two parts: Initial 10% (100USD) and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 90% (900USD)

This plan is ideal for researchers who have the financial support of their institutions for the payment of papers in journals.

Payment in three parts: Initial 33% (330USD), per month 33% (330USD) and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 34% (340USD)

This plan is convenient for authors who assume all the investment by themselves.

Conference papers with a percentile greater than 50% in Scopus / WoS or Book series Q2

Inversión regular = 300 USD

Inversión al contado =270USD

Payment in two parts: Initial 10% (30USD) and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 90% (270USD)

This plan is ideal for researchers who have the financial support of their institutions for the payment of papers in journals.

Payment in three parts: Initial 33% (99USD), per month 33% (99USD) and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 34% (102USD)

This plan is convenient for authors who assume all the investment by themselves.

Paper in journal Scopus and / or WoS Q2

Regular investment= 700 USD

Cash investment =630USD

Payment in two parts: Initial 10% (70USD) and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 90% (630USD)

This plan is ideal for researchers who have the financial support of their institutions for the payment of papers in journals.

Payment in three parts: Initial 33% (231USD), per month 33% (231USD)  and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 34% (238USD)

This plan is convenient for authors who assume all the investment by themselves.

Conference papers with a percentile below 50% in Scopus / WoS or Book series Q3 / Q4

Inversión regular = 200 USD

Inversión al contado =180USD

Payment in two parts: Initial 10% (20USD) and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 90% (180USD)

This plan is ideal for researchers who have the financial support of their institutions for the payment of papers in journals.

Payment in three parts: Initial 33% (66USD), per month 33% (66USD)  and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 34% (68USD)

This plan is convenient for authors who assume all the investment by themselves.

Paper in journal Scopus and / or WoS Q3/Q4

Regular investment= 400 USD

Cash investment =360USD

Payment in two parts: Initial 10% (40USD) and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 90% (360USD)

This plan is ideal for researchers who have the financial support of their institutions for the payment of papers in journals.

Payment in three parts: Initial 33% (132USD), per month 33% (132USD)  and 15 days after obtaining the acceptance letter the remaining 34% (136USD)

This plan is convenient for authors who assume all the investment by themselves.

Publication service of your papers in journals / conferences

The investment depends on the type of publication you want, quartile and area of knowledge

SPECIAL OFFERS

If you want to make a work plan you must select at least three different scientific articles, you will get an additional 5% discount on the total amount of the investment.

The above as long as at least one paper is included in a journal type publication.

× How can I help you?